Monday, February 9, 2009

New baby Lily

Aaa…. Newborn, there is nothing more beautiful then photo graphing Mother and Child. For years arts have been capturing this ideal image.
Faith and her new baby Lily came in the studio for Lily 7 week old portrait. Quiet emotion is what we were going for and I fill that we achieve that.



You may remember the photos I took of Faith when she was 8 months pregnant with Lily. Faith has been waiting for me to photograph Lily long before she was born. Faith is the sweetest person in the world. She bares it all in nude portraits with her child Lily. It is photo like this that tacks my breath away. Lily is a wonderful baby to work with, she stays ware you lay her and she is photogenic. Faith is an amazing mother and person. She came to me and said, “If you want me to be nude I do not have a problem with it. I would not to show off my new body.”




I love working with Faith because she enjoys making art pieces.


Photographer Kris Connelly
ccphoto86@yahoo.com
(321) 626 - 0575

No comments: